Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Lone Ranger - Hell on Wheels behind the scenes

The Lone Ranger movie is FINALLY in theaters. It feels like yesterday that I was on set in Santa Fe, NM filming for the Hell on Wheels scene. What an amazing experience that was. I played a contortionist for the scene, here is my link for the imdb page. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5171387/ And I can't wait to actually see the movie! I am working on contract right now at the San Diego Zoo with my partner until September so it is a little difficult to find time to do anything working 7 days a week performing 6 ten minute shows per day and on top of that keeping on top of the Aerial Empowerment store and making sure you all get your equipment promptly :-) . Goesh I am so sorry I haven't been updating my blog, I promise to start doing better now. They also just released a feature of the Hell on Wheels scene that we were a part of. Check it out here:

No comments:

Post a Comment