Friday, August 19, 2011

Aerial Straps in Salt Lake City, Utah

Little update in my world, business has been good, I do my best to have complete customer satisfaction, I think so far I only had one customer who got mad at me because I was out of stock of inventory so it took a little longer than usual to ship her item. So I added on the website that if something needs to be shipped by a certain date to receive on time to please write me and let me know. But so far everyone seems to be happy with Aerial Empowerments products, merchandise, apparatuses, and I am hoping to expand and get more inventory but it is going to take a lot of patience on my end.

I moved into my new home and I now have a permanent 20ft tall Aerial Rig in my backyard that we cemented down and everything. The neighbors thought we were nuts but then whenever i practice they all pull out little lawn chairs and watch me dance. I love my rig, I love the 3 poles in my living room, its an amazing house. It has taken away so much stress.

I finally got myself a pair of aerial straps to start training on. I've always been fascinated by aerial straps, I feel that it is an apparatus I can really bond with especially since I have been getting pretty heavy into handbalancing. I recently found a cord lisse and aerial straps artist who has completely blown me away with his strength and grace. I wrote him to inquire about lessons and found out he will be joining Felix Cane in the Michael Jackson Immortal Tour which will be here in Salt lake city in November 2011. He's super nice and I really hope I get the opportunity to meet him someday.

I present to you, IGOR ZARIPOV

No comments:

Post a Comment